Child Sponsorship 35$ a month.
Child sponsorship is the most cost-effective to break the poverty chain in Uganda. It doesn’t only address a child’s immediate physical needs, it builds self-esteem.
How your sponsored child benefits from your sponsorship:
You may choose to sponsor your child on monthly basis, termly or yearly having that in mind,
Through monthly Financial support, prayer, and letter writing, sponsors invest directly in the lives of children living in extreme poverty.
The Children attend studies, computer training, bible classes where they receive life-changing opportunities that would otherwise be out of their reach.
All Milele -sponsored children have the opportunity to develop their God-given potential and be released from the poverty that has trapped their families for generations.
Child sponsorship offers:
- Educational opportunities to defeat illiteracy.
- recreational activities to develop self-confidence and social skills.
- protection from crime, violence, and danger.
What does your sponsored child receive?
- Access to life-changing, empowerment initiatives, and education programs focused on giving children the support and tools they need to be healthy, stay in school, graduate and create a lasting change in their community.
- Support from our dedicated staff and volunteers who are embedded in the community and committed to helping your child succeed.
- A personal connection with someone who cares (you!) and the invaluable knowledge that they are special and loved.
- A chance for a better life to escape chronic poverty.
What can I expect as a sponsor?
- A quick-start guide to child sponsorship along with more info about your child including a photo.
- Photos and updates about your child on a regular basis.
- Letters from your child, many of which contain hand-drawn pictures.
- See your impact in action through updates and monthly emails. And the option to visit your child and tour our life-changing programs through the Milele service trips https://www.milelefoundation.com/volunteering-opportunities/